Re: Travel advise--London, Prague, Copenhagen

On Mon, 20 Jan 1997, Martyn Ould wrote:

> Besides Falkiners - where you only get to look at the papers in sample
> books - you might like to walk 10 mins from there to T N Lawrence,

**While at Lawrence buy yourself a brass handled brayer.  They're quite
the tool and well worth the money!

> well known to wood engravers et al, on Clerkenwell Road - downstairs
> they have a useful selection of papers open to inspect in sheets.
>
> The BL Bookbinding exhibition was still on last week.
>
> St Bride Printing Library off Fleet Street could be worth a visit.
>
> Best regards, Martyn
>              Martyn Ould, The Old School Press, The Green,
>                 Hinton Charterhouse, Bath BA3 6BJ, UK
>                        e-mail mao@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>            web page at http://www.praxis.co.uk/ppuk/ppuk.htm

     M I C H A E L   M O R I N                M.F.A., M.L.S.

Director Celtic Press               Instructional Media Librarian
  Buffalo  New York                  D'Youville College Library
                    ba202@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
         Co-Moderator Buffalo Free-Net Preservation SIG