Re: Book-Restorer in Chicago

Sure, you could try James E. Twomey, (414) 654-2668  -- that's Racine,
WI, but not far at all from Chicago, and I know he has a lot of Chicago
customers. I was a student of his at UW-Milwaukee.

--
Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxxxxx
The fundamental delusion of humanity is that I am in here -- and you