Edition binding job possibility

This came in to me via the Guild of Book Workers feedback form. If anyone is
interested in this potential job, they should get in touch with that person
directly, NOT through the list as he won't see.

Peter
>              Variable  Content
>              --------  -------
>   subjcode GBW Feedback
> MailFormRe DAVID FISCH
> MailFormUs REDFISCH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>  gbwmember no
>   comments I AM INTERESTED IN FINDING A BOOKBINDER WHO WILL COMPLETE
>  WORK ON A SMALL EDITION (ABOUT 100)OF AN ENGLISH PAMPHLET
>  BINDING WITH BOARDS. (ALL THAT REMAINS TO BE DONE IS GLUEING
>  CLOTH TO BOARDS.) I AND THE EDITION ARE IN MANHATTAN. ALL
>  SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE WELCOME.
>

                  >>> I love working in the library. <<<

Conservation Librarian                                  <fax> 315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library                <email> pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse University               <www> http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244                  <listmgr> Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx