[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Perforator

I finally found my Fiskars catalogs.  The scissors are in their Paper
Edger's series and the particular one is called "Stamp" and is Fiskars
catalog number 9211.  Unfortunately, they only provide a perforated
looking edge; you cannot use them to make a sheet of stamps.


On Thu, 23 Jan 1997, Lynne Olson wrote:

> I believe there are craft scissors, which cut an edge like postage stamps,
> sold in fabric stores or stores which carry rubber stamps.  Lynne

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]