Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 25 Jan 1997 to 26 Jan 1997

>Date:    Sun, 26 Jan 1997 19:56:46 -0500
>From:    R Starr <rstarr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Perforator
>
>I finally found my Fiskars catalogs.  The scissors are in their Paper
>Edger's series and the particular one is called "Stamp" and is Fiskars
>catalog number 9211.  Unfortunately, they only provide a perforated
>looking edge; you cannot use them to make a sheet of stamps.

Fiskars also makes rotary paper trimmers and cutters, desktop-size and hand
held, which both use a 2"-3" wheel to cut the paper.  There are a number of
replacement wheels for the standard straight cut, one of these replacement
wheels is a perforator.  Look at their website because I'm sure I'm not
describing this well at all:  http://www.fiskars.com/crafts/for_crafts.html

Hope this helps--
Lisa

ljweiner@xxxxxxxxxxxx