[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mexican bark paper
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Mexican bark paper
- From: Martha Little <104073.3606@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 17:21:40 EST
- Message-id: <199701272224.OAA31493@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Does anyone have any tips on binding with Mexican bark paper, or "amate"?
Specifically, I'd like to be able to use it to cover the boards of an accordion
binding, and to cover a clamshell box, but am afraid the layers will crack or
lift off where they are turned in around the edges of the board. Advice?