[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Carol Whitehouse talk
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Carol Whitehouse talk
- From: Irina Gorshteyn <GORSHTEY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 15:52:13 -0500
- Message-id: <199701282104.NAA29597@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I am inquiring about the talk at the October 10th (1996) meeting of the
Chicago Area Conservation Group, given by Carol Whitehouse, on the topic:
The repair and wooden board rebinding of a 12th ca copy of
Raymundes de Aguilas' "Histoire de Jerusalem".
Would anyone have notes from this talk?
Is it published in any periodical?
Thank you for your help,
North Bennet Street School
Dept. of Bookbinding