[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Title-page Wording
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Title-page Wording
- From: Miss Tamara <atomic@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 09:20:29 -0500
- Message-id: <199702031419.GAA19434@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
When I have had to deal with a similar type situation....
(ie binding and illustrating someone elses words) I use the phrase "Book
design by..." in addition to "illustrations by" I also used "published by"
and the name of my personal publishing company.