Re: SF Antiquarian Book Show

The 30th California International Antiquarian Book Fair will be at the
usual Eighth & Brannan location Friday - Sunday, February 21-23. Hours:
Friday, 3-9pm; Saturday, 11am-7pm; Sunday 11am - 5pm.

The following weekend (March 1-2) there's the Los Angeles Antiquarian
Book Fair at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium. Hours there are
Saturday, 10am - 6pm; Sunday 11am - 5pm.

On Sun, 2 Feb 1997 21:31:17 -0800 Dolores <dguff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi
> I'm looking for information regarding the San Francisco Antiquarian Book
> Show that I believe is sometime in February.  Could somebody please note
> when & where it is to be held, and admission cost.  Is there an
> information web site about this event? (I looked at the Book_Arts-L
> archives tried to pull up via subject, but didn't find anything)
>
> Thanks for any information and help,
>
> Dolores

        James Davis :: Rare Books Librarian :: UCLA Special Collections
   A1713 Research Library :: Box 951575 :: Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575
e-mail:jdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx::Telephone:310/825-2422::Fax:310/206-1864