Re: Title-page Wording

May I follow Joseph Brannan and suggest that the title-page wording now should
include

        Title page designed by book_arts-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>         TITLE OF BOOK
>
>         Text by John Doe
>         Photographs and book design by Jane Roe
          With the support and encouragement of various subscribers to
          book_arts-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>         or
>
>         TITLE OF BOOK
>         (a photographic response to John Doe's "Title of Poem")
>
>         by Jane Roe
          with title page designed in response to a subscriber's request
          by the instant online design authorities at

                book_arts-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!

--
Michael Joseph
Rare Book and Jerseyana Catalog Librarian

        voice: 908-445-5904
                email: mjoseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                fax :  908-445-5888