general bulletin

  I apologize for sticking this on the list when the subject will not be
of interest to many subscribers, but, to whom it may concern, please note
that Harvard in its infinite wisdom (?!) is changing mail systems and so
my email address is altering slightly to become africa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  On a more official note, if you subscribe to this list and are also a
member of the New England chapter of the Guild of Book Workers could you
please let me know so that I can contact you in my official capacity as
half of the programs committee to keep you informed of upcoming events, etc.
  Thank you.
 Dorothy

Dorothy C. Africa
bookbinder, Harvard Law School Library