[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Victorian Valentine exhibit
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Victorian Valentine exhibit
- From: Asa Peavy <asap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 10:51:27 -0800
- Message-id: <199702061904.LAA21845@lindy.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
This announcement is being sent to several lists
Please pardon the duplication
"Forget Me Not: Victorian Valentines from the Duane Weston Collection"
will be on display at the San Francisco Public Library through March 3, 1997,
at the Book Arts and Special Collections Center, Skylight Gallery, 6th Floor,
New Main Library, Civic Center.
This delightful exhibit features 100-plus Valentines, a small sampling from the
much larger collection. Hand-colored, frilly, three-dimensional, moveable,
humorous, strange--a wide range of Valentines to view and enjoy.
For more information, please contact the Book Arts and Special Collections
Center at 415-557-4560.