Fw: Wash. D.C. Places to see?

I do not know what the current exhibit is now but there was a wonderful
monoprint exhibit at the National Museum of Women in the Arts at the end of
last year.  Either way this is a great, small museum.  It it located at the
triangle on New York and H, one block up from the convention center.

Enjoy,
Lee Cooper