[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fw: Wash. D.C. Places to see?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Fw: Wash. D.C. Places to see?
- From: Lee Cooper <lcooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 10:39:25 -0500
- Message-id: <199702071610.IAA18244@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I do not know what the current exhibit is now but there was a wonderful
monoprint exhibit at the National Museum of Women in the Arts at the end of
last year. Either way this is a great, small museum. It it located at the
triangle on New York and H, one block up from the convention center.
> From: Cheryl Slyter <slyter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Wash. D.C. Places to see?
> Date: Monday, February 03, 1997 12:48 PM
> Please suggest exhibits, or any special events in Washington D.C.
> February 8-12.
> Thank you,
> Cheryl Slyter
> Franklin, MI