[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: antiquarian Book Shows
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: antiquarian Book Shows
- From: Claudia Stall <cstall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 13:46:13 -0800
- Message-id: <199702072150.NAA27841@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
OOOPS! I sent too soon, sorry.
Can anyone out there let us know about activities and costs? Thanks!
>What goes on at an Antiquarian Book Fair?
>Is there a charge? If so, do you know how much?
>At 12:12 PM 2/6/97 -0800, you wrote:
>>>The 30th California International Antiquarian Book Fair will be at the
>>>usual Eighth & Brannan location Friday - Sunday, February 21-23. Hours:
>>>Friday, 3-9pm; Saturday, 11am-7pm; Sunday 11am - 5pm.
>>>The following weekend (March 1-2) there's the Los Angeles Antiquarian
>>>Book Fair at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium. Hours there are
>>>Saturday, 10am - 6pm; Sunday 11am - 5pm.
Head, Collection Preservation Unit
San Diego State University
"Be kind, do good work, and touch the earth gently."