[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Glue Machine
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Glue Machine
- From: Gerald Lundeen <emeritus@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 10:49:34 -0500
- Message-id: <199702101548.HAA18197@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The place in NJ that you refer to is American Graphic Arts, Inc. 150
Broadway, Elizabeth, NJ 07206, (908)351-6906. I'm thinking I will need to
make a trip there myself if I don't find a foil stamper (Quickprint or
similar) and a backing press closer to home or cheaper.
At 10:36 AM 2/10/97 -0500, you wrote:
>We're looking for a new/used Glue machine, either Potdevin or Shaeffer (sp?)=
>Approximately 36" wide.
>If anyone is selling, please email or give us a ring at the studio 401 723 2=
>Also, I remember once calling a company on New Jersey (...I think...) that=
> sold used printing/bookbinding equipment looking for a paper cutter, but=
> that was years ago. Anyone know who this is? I remember they said they had=
> a warehouse full of equipment but at the time I didn't want to make the tri=
>Any assistance is appreciated.
> Rag & Bone Bindery On-Line