[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: type, typography
- From: Andras Furesz <afuresz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 18:49:16 -0800
- Message-id: <199702110258.SAA14799@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Very Graphics
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
This is my first posting to the Book arts list, done hoping that
there may indeed be a number of people in this group to whom
this message may be of interest, 'typography' being included
in the name.
I should like to call your attention to two new titles of
interest that are about to appear, and may be ordered from me.
Jost Hochuli & Robin Kinross, Designing books: practice and theory.
168pp, 240 ill., cloth, dj. $40.00
Fred Smeijers, Counterpunch: making type in the sixteenth
century, designing typefaces now.
192pp, 120 ill., sewn paperbound. $30.00
Very Graphics is a specialised mail-order bookseller dealing in
new titles domestic and imported, concerning typograpy, printing
history, graphic design & related areas. Booklist available on
actual paper; request for the list, queries, and orders may be sent
Regards to all,
P.O. Box 95642
Seattle, WA 98145
(206) 325 1105
fax: (206) 325 2829