[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Somber binding
- From: Annie Armour-Jones <aarmour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 12:47:08 -0600
- Message-id: <199702131847.KAA22513@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
What is a "somber binding?"
And while I'm at it, something totally unrelated. Does anyone out there
have written procedures for reattaching coverboards using a drill?
Archives, Rare Books, and Preservation
Jessie Ball duPont Library
735 University Avenue
Sewanee, Tennessee 37383