[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: The Avenue Press
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: The Avenue Press
- From: Charles Jones <CJONES@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 09:06:58 -0500
- In-reply-to: <01IFEVLZGFIQ0040NH@TITAN.SFASU.EDU>
- Message-id: <199702151511.HAA17764@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Please let me know if you would like to participate or feel intrigued
>enough to ask for more information.
Please keep me in mind/informed. I have a small press, "The Crazy Creek
Press" in my home studio and am trying to start a press at the university
(Stephen F. Austin State Univ, Nacogdoches, TX) We have limited resources
and are mostly working on small runs on a Vandercook 215 and Univ. III. I
come to letterpress through printmaking, which I have taught for a no of
years. I have a piece in "End Grain, Woodengraving in North America"
Barbarian Press, Vancouver,Ca.
Current project is an edition of a local poet's work, currently 50 poems
with 15 images 6x9".
Crazy Creek Press
Carrizo Creek no. 3750
Nacogdoches, TX 75961