[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: "Fine Cut"
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: "Fine Cut"
- From: "Rodney Fry 01276 64566 x4151; GNET *821" <rod.fry@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 08:29:09 +0000
- In-reply-to: <9702162208.AA07435@gcsin1.gecm.com>
- Message-id: <199702180829.AAA19166@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>I'm looking for a booklet of fonts and ornaments by "Fine Cut", probably
>from England. I have only a fax # 0903-750462. Is it in England ?
The address in the two replies sent at 05:37 and 08:48 pm is correct from a
recent invoice dated April 1995.
The fax number is given as:
+44 1903 750462 NOT 750562
Their proper name is apparently now 'Fine Cut Interantional Ltd', an amalgam of
'Fine Cut Precision Ltd', 'Fine Cut (UK) Ltd' and 'Fine Screen Ltd'.
The catalogue I have is some 20+ pages of fonts and tool patterns - the
patterns are identified to approximately their centuries, 16th , 17th and 18th.
Another address for which I have a detailed catalogue (8 pp) with tool patterns
(Cat. No. 6, March 1995) is from
36, Kingsdown Parade
Bristol BS6 5UF
Tel: +44 117 9427456
Attn: Mr P S A Field
I have found both suppliers most helpful.
< rod.fry@xxxxxxxx >