[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: A certain Paper
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: A certain Paper
- From: Lidia Varesco <winge@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 12:49:06 -0600
- Message-id: <199702191850.KAA21021@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>I need help in locating a paper for a project;
>I'm making a set of ledgers/journals for a local club, and need a paper that
>meets the following;
>1) Can be written on with ballpoint on both sides with no bleed-thru (ink
>(What is the minimum weight reccomended?)
>2) Available in at (least) 11x17 sheets.
>3) Reasonably inexpensive. ($20 for 200 sheets *sounds* reasonable)
The Paper Access catalog has many nice papers at about $12/100 8-1/2" x 11"
sheets. They also carry 11" x 17" paper and various kinds of matching
envelopes. It's a great resource--you might want to check it out...
Phone number: 1-800-PAPER-01