[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: hollander beater
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: hollander beater
- From: Chris Hagen <chrisha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 20:53:09 -0800
- In-reply-to: <m0vxPTJ-0003DMC@burnside.powells.com>
- Message-id: <199702200517.VAA18168@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
You said in your message that you are in the Northwest. Have you contacted
On Wed, 19 Feb 1997, tom bennick wrote:
> I would like to buy either a used or new beater or even plans for building
> a beater. I am aware of the new beaters sold by Carriage House,Lee Scott
> Mc Donald,and the Reina Beaters. I would like to locate one someplace in
> the northwest rather than on the east coast. The shipping would be very
> expensive from the east to the west.
> I have tried several places and the last person I contacted commented that
> "every one is looking for one."
> Any leads would be appreciated.
POWELL'S CITY OF BOOKS -- RARE BOOK ROOM
1005 W. Burnside -- Portland, OR 97209
phone: 800-878-7323 ext 270
visit Powell's website at www.powells.com