tpreeve@ISLAND.NET

c.e.reeve wrote:

> I'd like to recommend two websites worth a glance
>
> from artist Pnina Granirer and her prize-winning book
> http://www.shinnova.com/artsource/trials/index.htm
>
> from poet Mona Fertig and her 'mothertongue press'
> http://www.saltspring.com/art/mothertongue.htm
>
> Phyllis Reeve
>
> C. E. Reeve / Phyllis Reeve
> Page's Resort and Marina  [Page's on Silva Bay]
> RR2, Site 30, C1, Gabriola Island, B.C. Canada V0R 1X0
> Phone (250) 247-8931
> E-mail tpreeve@xxxxxxxxxx
> Visit us at  http://www.island.net/~tpreeve/index.htm
----------------

Yes! the Mona Fetig site is beautiful. It is 'bookmarked' and will
continue to read on when i have more time... but so disappointed that
yours--http://www.island.net/~tpreeve/index.htm

and Pnina's http://www.shinnova.com/artsource/trials/index.htm
were not available...i have enclosed the adresses here incase they had
been entered incorrectly.

Thank you,
Elsa Wachs
Elsa Wachs Studios