[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Bookarts Workshops
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Bookarts Workshops
- From: Norah Shrubb <lute@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 20:45:53 -0500
- Message-id: <199702220149.RAA25176@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At 03:10 PM 20/2/97 -0500, you wrote:
> For fans, friends and wannabees of Ed Hutchins the innovative book
>whiz from Cairo, New York:
> Ed will be conducting a 4-day bookmaking workshop
>July 21-24 in Massachusetts this summer.
>Contact me email with your snailmail address if you'd like a brochure.
This summer, I've got no other book workshops planned, so I'm hoping I can
swing yours this year! My snailmail (in case you've lost it since last
year), is (at least for this month)
500 Green Rd., #1410
Stoney Creek, Ontario
I may, however, be moving before the end of March. If the brochures are
sent out after that date, I will be offline while getting new digs in
Toronto. As soon as I'm reconnected, I'll recontact you with a new snail.
Really _really_ hoping I can make it to Mass. this summer... Jack
Thompson's was really great last summer, but there was no ocean in the hills
of Idaho.... :)
cheers to you,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to thrive, to seek, to find
and not to yield.