[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fw: leperello
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Fw: leperello
- From: Andras Furesz <afuresz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 12:01:30 -0800
- Message-id: <199702252000.MAA24571@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Very Graphics
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Virginia G. Turnbull wrote:
> I'm not familiar with the term. What's the correct spelling: leperello or
> leperllo? Have you tried the Oxford English Dictionary? (I don't have a
> copy, but I wish I did.) Let me know what you find out.
Neither of the above spellings. It is leporello.