Has anyone heard of David Consuegra?

We have been talking with David Consuegra who appears to be a leading South
American typographer. There are possibilities of publishing English versions of
his books on typography, so we would like to know if anyone in the typography
world knows of his reputation. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Esther C. Fan
Oak Knoll Press, Publicity & Marketing Director

Now available: AMERICAN BOOK DESIGN AND WILLIAM MORRIS
HISTORY OF ENGLISH CRAFT BOOKBINDING TECHNIQUE and WOMEN
BOOKBINDERS 1880-1920.

OAK KNOLL BOOKS (ABAA/ILAB) - Out-of-print and new books about book collecting,
book history and book arts (book binding, papermaking, printing & typography).
414 Delaware Street, New Castle DE 19720 USA
Phone: 1-800-996-2556 / Fax: 302-328-7274 / Email: oakknoll@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.oakknoll.com - ASK FOR A FREE CATALOGUE!