"Two Hands Press" Weekend Workshops, etc.

MORE WORKSHOP INFORMATION:

Since we've had such a great response to our announcement of our
Goudy Lecture and Workshop at Scripps College, I thought I would
announce that I also hold weekend workshops at my studio, Two Hands
Press, in Woodland Hills, California.  Upcoming workshops include
Coptic and Carolingian book structures on March 8-9, Long Stitch
Binding on April 19-20, and Paper Case Construction on April 26-27,
1997.  If you would like to be added to my mailing list, please
e-mail your address.  If you want to take a workshop or need more
information, please telephone me, as I have e-mail at Scripps but not
at my studio.  I also take interns at the studio for three-month
periods.  And I will be teaching a 12-week class at UCLA Extension on
book structures starting March 31.

Kitty Maryatt,
Two Hands Press,
22137 Avenue San Luis,