[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Helen Gentry & "The Leaflet"
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Helen Gentry & "The Leaflet"
- From: Sam Lanham <slanham@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 18:21:30 -0600
- Message-id: <199703060022.QAA27950@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I have the first four issues of a literary pamphlet called "The Leaflet,"
issued "from the press of Helen Gentry" from 1930-1932, in her pre-Colt
Press days. I have no references to it in my somewhat meager private press
resources and am wondering whether there were any other issues. Any help
will be appreciated. I'll also be happy to post or e-mail a more detailed
description of the ones I have. Let me know.
Sam Lanham (slanham@xxxxxxxx)
The highest pleasure is to do a good deed in secret and have it discovered