[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: california dreaming
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: california dreaming
- From: "c.e.reeve" <tpreeve@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 17:52:44 -0800
- Message-id: <199703060151.RAA29161@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Just wondered whether any of you book arts afficionados could suggest
>places/exhibits/etc. of interest in California. I'm going there for the
>first time later this month, and would love to hear of not-to-be-missed
>stuff in San Francisco and San Diego and places in between.
>Many thanks in advance.
>If City Lights Books still exists in San Francisco, go. Maybe it's where
the second half of the century began?
C. E. Reeve / Phyllis Reeve
Page's Resort and Marina [Page's on Silva Bay]
RR2, Site 30, C1, Gabriola Island, B.C. Canada V0R 1X0
Phone (250) 247-8931
Visit us at http://www.island.net/~tpreeve/index.htm