Shereen LaPlantz

Dear Friends,

Please excuse duplications. I am sending this info to a couple groups. I
post this because I found out *almost* too late last year, and wish I had
known earlier.

Shereen Laplantz, author of _Cover to Cover_, will be teaching a weeklong
course entitled Creating Handmade Books at the Split Rock Arts Program in
Duluth, MN from July 13-19. 1997. Phone, fax, and in-person registration
opens Monday, March 31, 1997. For info contact the Split Rock office at
612-624-6800 or write to Split Rock, Univ of MN, 306 Wesbrook Hall, 77
Pleasant St SE, Minneapolis, MN  55455. I do not know the tuition for this
year, but last year's was around $400.00 excluding room and board.

If you would like a synopsis of my experience last year, I will be happy to
email it to you. PLEASE request this of me at my personal address, and not
through the list.

Beth Weiss
Minneapolis
weissguys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx