Re: glue sticks

At 02:52 PM 3/18/97 -0600, you wrote:
>When UHU and Pritt glue sticks were "approved" I think it was because that
>they were reversible in water (for a long time) and the adhesive film did
>not yellow or get brittle.  These are properties as important as a decent
>pH.  In fact, I think glue stick adhesive is usually alkaline.
>
>Cathy Atwood
>Local Records Program, Missouri Secretary of State

I was unable to get Pritt or UHU once recently and tested (pH pen only)
Sparco. It tested neutral and I found it to have a texture which suits my
purposes better than the other two. Has anyone else used Sparco?

Sam Lanham (slanham@xxxxxxxx)

The highest pleasure is to do a good deed in secret and have it discovered
by accident.
                                 ---Charles Lamb