Re: glue sticks

At 06:39 AM 3/19/97 -0500, you wrote:
>cut...  Can anyone confirm or deny that.  Is "YES" glue also considered
>archival.  I use that quite often in lieu of a PVA adhesive.  Much thanks for
>any help here.

I have been told by several professional paper conservators that yes paste
is not archival.  They didn't hesitate when I asked them either!

Regards,

      M I C H A E L   M O R I N                  M.F.A., M.L.S.
    Director Celtic Press                Instructional Media Librarian
     Buffalo  New York                   D'Youville College Library
                           ba202@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
       Member Buffalo Free-Net Executive Board of Directors