Re: Another how-to book

I'll see that it gets added. Doesn't seem to be out yet, but I'm certain
I'll order it just because. I will admit that I worry about titles that
contain the word "crafting" in relation to books.

Peter

At 09:51 AM 3/19/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Here's another one (thanks to the Amazon.com robot) for the Book Arts
>Bibliography. Perhaps someone on the list knows something about it?

>"Handmade Books : A Step-By-Step Guide to Crafting Your Own Books"
>by Kathy Blake
>
>List: $24.95 -- Amazon.com Price: $22.46 -- You Save: $2.49 (10%)
>
>Subjects: Bookbinding; Books
>
>Publisher: Bulfinch Press
>Binding: Hardcover
>Expected publication date: May  1,1997
>ISBN: 0821222201
>
>                Richard
>                http://minsky.com
>

>>>                    I love working in the library.                  <<<

Conservation Librarian                                   <fax>315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library                 <email>pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse University                <www>http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244                 <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx