Re: crafting art, arting craft

The issue of "craft" in my mind is related to "pastime".  Too many say
this month I want to make a book, next month I want to decorate a birdhouse,
next month I want to weave, the next month I want to do marbling...

showing no indication of a lasting commitment to self-expression or the
development of technical skills or attaining any breadth of knowledge in
the field.

I've been making books and programming computers since I was 12.  The
difference is, I get paid to work on the computers.

Karen from Atlanta
karen@xxxxxxxxxxx