[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

padding glue

>What sort of glue might one use to "pad" paper?  I'd like to make up
>in sizes not commercially available, in small lots and for my own use.
>Any suggestions how I'd go about it?

Padding glue is available from stores that carry supplies for printers.
Your local quick print place should be able to tell you where to get it.


Pamela Rups
Computer Multimedia Specialist
Western Michigan University
(616) 387-5016

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]