[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: glue

>What sort of glue might one use to "pad" paper?

Any commercial graphic arts/printers'/binders' supply house will have
Padding Adhesive. You can use pva or almost anything, as it's not supposed
to be permanent. I'd advise you to stay away from high-acid glues like
rubber cement.


[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]