[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: glue
- From: Sam Lanham <slanham@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 17:28:26 -0500
- In-reply-to: <199703191658.KAA06639@austin.sig.net>
- Message-id: <199703192228.OAA19926@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>What sort of glue might one use to "pad" paper?
There is a padding glue made especially for this. Available from printers'
Sam Lanham (slanham@xxxxxxxx)
The highest pleasure is to do a good deed in secret and have it discovered