Re: moire endsheets

At 08:51 AM 3/21/97 -0400, you wrote:
>This is some great info! Richard, when you card moire, am I correct in
>assuming that it is *only* glued on the back of the card?
>
>Also, could someone let me know the phone # or address of Light Impressions?

Light Impressions: 1-800-828-6216; FAX: 1-800-828-5539. Pp. 71-72 of the
catalogue I'm looking at.

Yes, only the turn-ins are glued in carding. Also, FYI, in the forms of
Asian books where boards are used for covers (e.g., the accordion styles)
only the turn-ins are glued on the cover material.  Most of the books I
make are the fukuro-toji--soft covers--and the backing material helps add a
bit of substance to the covers.

Sam Lanham (slanham@xxxxxxxx)

The highest pleasure is to do a good deed in secret and have it discovered
by accident.
                                 ---Charles Lamb