Re: Cute but stupid

At 02:26 PM 3/23/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Lynne Olson wrote:
>>
>> Maybe imnagination without skill is a con artist.
>
>   And maybe people without imagination are simply stupid.
>Too stupid, in fact, to even understand the difference.

sounds like a flame to me, and an unnecessary one at that. I think that
people who call other people stupid are probably . . .

oh no, but then I'd be one, too

Is anything really ever done without imagination? I think it informs every
move, whether we are conscious of it or not

charles

Light blue and the same red with purple makes a change. It shows that there
is no mistake. Any pink shows that and very likely it is reasonable.
     Gertrude Stein, from "A Substance In A Cushion," in TENDER BUTTONS
Charles Alexander
Chax Press
chax@xxxxxxxxxxxx