[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Cute but stupid
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Cute but stupid
- From: Marlan Green <mgreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 13:46:20 -0600
- Message-id: <199703251959.LAA16902@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Maybe imnagination without skill is a con artist.
> And maybe people without imagination are simply stupid.
>Too stupid, in fact, to even understand the difference.
This is beginning to sound childish. There isn't even the saving grace of
humor present any more. I urge everyone to return to the issue at hand or
end the entire discussion.