[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Cute but stupid
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Cute but stupid
- From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 15:55:10 -0500
- In-reply-to: <199703252000.PAA28860@ultra1.dreamscape.com>
- Message-id: <199703252108.NAA20264@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At 01:46 PM 3/25/97 -0600, you wrote:
>>> Maybe imnagination without skill is a con artist.
>> And maybe people without imagination are simply stupid.
>>Too stupid, in fact, to even understand the difference.
>This is beginning to sound childish. There isn't even the saving grace of
>humor present any more. I urge everyone to return to the issue at hand or
>end the entire discussion.
<---- Begin PDV Signature File ---->
Peter Verheyen, Conservation Librarian
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, NY 13244
<---- End PDV Signature File ---->