Re: Tom Stoppard on crafting art

Yes, I have actually seen his work in an art gallery.  Perhaps I spoke a
bit hastily, but I have been trying to figure out for a long time now what
people saw in his work.  I still don't consider it particularly artistic
but you are correct, it is only my opinion, best aired somewhere else
since we seem to have gotten off the book arts track.

> Have you seen the actual paintings?  Not to be snooty about it, but I
> don't think the nifty glowing quality of his work comes through so
> well in reproductions.
>
> However, you're still entitled to your opinion.
>
> Julie Seko

Lisa Cheung
Dept. of Biology
Erindale College