[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Tom Stoppard on crafting art
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Tom Stoppard on crafting art
- From: Richard Minsky <minsky@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 22:27:58 -0500
- Message-id: <199703270339.TAA12540@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Suppose then
>that several of the world's foremost art critics take one look and hail
>this artist as a genius and the greatest artist of the century. Would you
>then have the nerve to stand up and openly disagree with them?
Perhaps not every listmember is familiar with Who's Who in the Book Arts. I would consider Jeff Peachey among the foremost art critics.