[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Hemp Fibers
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Hemp Fibers
- From: Michelle Venditelli <Michelle_Venditelli@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 15:02:58 -0500
- Message-id: <199703272013.MAA14710@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Try Carriage House Paperworks, in Brookline, MA. They have great supplies
and may still have hemp.
Sorry, I don't have the phone# at my fingertips - but try calling (617)
555-1212 information for Brookline.
At 10:21 PM 3/27/97 +0200, you wrote:
>Just to be clear, I'm talking about Hemp fibers that are used for Paper
>Making, and NOT for anything else ! As far as I know, these fibers are
>absolutely legal in the United States, since they contain less then 5% of
>the active "drug", and are not smokeable....
>I would like to know if it's possible to buy the fibers or the paper sheets.
>Uri Kolodni - Bookbinding & Restoration
>18 Zangwill Str.
>62599 Tel-Aviv, Israel
>Tel : +972 3 544 2599
>Fax : +972 3 525 0125
>E-mail : kolodni@xxxxxxxxxxxx