Paper Bound Exhibition Catalogs still available!

PAPER BOUND, the latest exhibition of the Guild of Book Workers
<http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/> Will be opening at Smith
College in Northampton, MA shortly. This will be it's final Northeast
destination before traveling on to Ohio University in Athens at the end of
June.

PAPER BOUND, the third in a series of "thematic" exhibitions, is a set-book
exhibition. The book, entitled "Paper: A Collection of Handmade Paper
Samples from the United States of America" is as the title implies a sampler
of handmade papers made in the Western tradition. Each of the folios
contains a statement by the maker, one of 27 included in the book. Peter and
Donna Thomas orchestrated the compilation and publishing of this work in an
edition binding of their own. The catalog was designed by Peter
Thomas and Peter Verheyen, produced by Peter Thomas and the
photographs taken by Laura Brown who exquisitely captured the bindings. The
exhibit will travel to 5 sites across the nation and, for the first time,
can be seen online here, reaching a worldwide audience.

A catalog order form is also available at the exhibition site
<http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey/paper/orders.htm>, so don't miss
out on getting your own copy from this edition which is limited to 500
copies.

Sales have been brisk, so hurry to get yours NOW!

>>>                    I love working in the library.                  <<<

Conservation Librarian                                   <fax>315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library                 <email>pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse University                <www>http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244                 <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx