Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 26 Mar 1997 to 27 Mar 1997

I plan on tipping in several images printed on 24lb acid free laser paper
- these images are 11 X 8" - onto a sheet of 14 X 11" BFK Rives, 250 grms.
If you have had experience with a similar production I would appreciate
having a recommendation regarding the best material and method for doing
this in an archivally satisfactory way and so that the images remain flat
on the pages which will be housed in a folio. I will be doing about about
75 pages. Please respond directly to my e-mail address since I believe
this information may be too limited for the
List. norsky@xxxxxxxx