Fw: Card Press

I printed some copper etchings last night on some newly cast paper that was
still damp.  Dampening  sharpens the image and allows the type or block to
press cleanly into what is otherwise very hard paper.  When using dry paper
in the past I have dipped every other sheet, interleaved with dry sheets
and then wrapped all in plastic wrapfor several hours to overnight.

Much nicer printing, really required on hand made papers.

Lee Cooper