jobs/internships?

Hello Book Arts L-serv.

I am new to the l-serv and am impressed with all of the useful information being
discussed here.

I have a question...I am in search of sources (periodicals etc.) that might help
a person locate jobs or internships in the book arts or in book conservation (is
there a book conservation list serv?). I am looking primarily in the southern
part of the US.

I received my MFA in the book arts from The University of Alabama in 1993. I
then worked as an edition bookbinder at Booklab in Austin until 1994. I am
currently the Visual Resources Curator in the College of Architecture at Texas
A&M University.

I would appreciate any advice or suggestions. Thank you.

Please e-mail me at:   cmay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx