Testing typo

Bad mistake/typo, and I apologize; pH units are logarithmic which means
that the difference between, for instance, pH 7 and pH 6 is 10 times (10X)
more acidic, not 10% more acidic.  The difference between pH 7 and pH 5 is
100X, etc.

Jack

>Date:    Tue, 1 Apr 1997 00:03:53 -0800
>From:    "Jack C. Thompson" <tcl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Wheat starch paste/testing
>...If the difference is greater than 1 pH unit (i.e., 10% more acidic)....

Jack C. Thompson

Thompson Conservation Lab.
7549 N. Fenwick                               I hear and I forget,
Portland, Oregon  97217                       I see and I remember,
                                              I do and I understand.
http://www.teleport.com/~tcl/