Re: Arizona Workshops

At 05:40 7:24 PM 4/3/97 -0600, you wrote:

>Pat, when the elephant eats the stuff s/he eats comes out the other end
>with very little change from how it looked when it went in the mouth.
>Elephants have very inefficient digestive systems, unlike cattle, which have
>very efficient digestive systems (4 stomachs and all).  I would not hesitate
>to pick up a day old elephant turd, but I wouldn't tough a day old cow pie
>with a ten foot pole, if you get my drift!
>
>So all the elephant has done is a bit of the chopping and cooking for you.
>But the dung looks like a pile of slightly rotted straw, unless s/he has an
>upset tummy.
>
>Kath in Saskatchewan.

Hi Kath!

Great!  Ringling Brothers Circus is just now hitting the road for their
summer tour .. as are the many smaller outfits.  I'm partially teasing,
but it would be a source for 'material' .. I'm sure they'd be happy to
fix us all up with a few *truckloads*!!

Yes, I got the 'drift' ... w h e w  :)

Ron Yost
musik@xxxxxxxx