HANDMADE PAPER SALE

For those of you in New York City, please be informed that Dieu Donne
Papermill is having its annual spring cleaning sale with serious discounts
on handmade paper overstock and seconds. The sale runs through Sat, April
12.  We are open Mon-Sat, 10-6.  Members of the organization receive an
additional 20% off sale papers.  (Basic membership is $35.)

We are also displaying handmade paper/sterling silver jewelry by Jocelyn
Chateauvert and the newest limited edition artist book by Dieu Donne Press -
"Czeslaw Milosz" with handmade paper images by artists Amanda Guest and Bart
Wasserman, and designed by Susan Gosin.

For more information, please e-mail to <ddpaper@xxxxxxxxxxxx> or call
212/226-0573.

Thank you!  Mina Takahashi, Executive Director

Dieu Donne Papermill, Inc.
433 Broome Street
New York, NY 10013
tel 212/226-0573  fax 212/226-6088